Our sourcecode is hosted on Codeberg, the wonderful organisation that actively supports Free and Open Source Software Development. Static output is temporarily hosted on Github Pages until the new Codeberg Pages with custom domain support is operational.
It would be lovely and wonderful if you want to contribute yourself! Read here:
Parts of the site design were inspired by these fine themes:
- Mundana Jekyll Theme is what this site is adapted from.
- Minimal Mistakes Jekyll Theme inspired the people directory.
- Just The Docs Jekyll Theme inspired the
docslayout page design.
We like to give due credit to the following projects and tools:
- Jekyll static site generator.
- TailwindCSS functional CSS framework.
- ForkAwesome for providing a great icon collection.
- Coolors for generating our palette.
- Gradient Magic for the CSS pattern in the page hero.
- Manypixels for some decorative free SVG illustrations.
- Pexels for some great free stock photos used in our posts.